terça-feira, outubro 24, 2006

coisas


Há muito tempo que não "roubava" ideias, desta vez a vítima foi a F. :) Sempre gostei deste tipo de coisas, por isso cá vai:

1. FIRST NAME? Ana (ah pois é :p)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really. But my mother really liked and wanted me to have my second name, Cláudia
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Seriously (not being because of a movie or something), I don’t remember…
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really :os
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? If I could, McDonalds all the time! Or other junk food ;)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If I was another person just like I am, it wouldn’t be easy ;o) But
A. is my friend and we are so alike!!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope. Only this blog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. No. No. No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I don’t eat cereals, so I don’t have a favourite. But nothing too “fancy”
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes… when I must!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really…
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberry. And Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk! :o)
14. SHOE SIZE? 37 (Portugal)
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I hate my low self esteem…
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? At this moment, my cat, who stayed at my mother’s home
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'd like that some of my friends would do it
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and shoes, mixed pink shirt
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Empadão, at lunch :)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A Spanish consultant talking to a colleague (blergh…) and Clã
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Red, probably
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of the earth after it rains (even though I hate rain), of just-made cakes and… McDonalds :op
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum, yesterday
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The smile
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yeah.
F. is really nice and a good friend ;)
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Water?
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? To do, none! ;o) Well, aerobics and stuff like that. To watch, soccer…
29. EYE COLOUR? Light brown
30. HAT SIZE? No idea. But I love hats!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Italian
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies with happy endings :p Oh, not possible! I like both very much
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, please!!!!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. But I have a “thing” for hugs :)
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Chocolate mousse, mmmmmmmmmmmmm
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know
39. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know…
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Starting The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern by Lilian Jackson Braun
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My company’s Computer Security Principles. Yeah, it sucks ;o)
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The news, a bit of Jay Leno’s, a sneak at "Cold Case", but mostly I read
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Silence has the most beautiful sound of all …
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Berlin, Germany? Or Wien, Austria? Hum, probably Cape Verde
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Having NO special talent :(
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lisboa, Portugal
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I *stole* it from F.!

7 comments:

P 24/10/06 21:23  

E eu irei roubar-to. :o

Mas, só porque fartei-me de ler McDonalds e vou mostrar que os legumes tb são um bom prato. ,)

Anónimo 25/10/06 11:49  

Acho mal estar em inglés :oP

MacDonalds :o))))))

Flor 25/10/06 12:37  

:-) Eu acho que devias contratar o catering do MacDonald's para o teu casamento. Que tal? Juntavas o útil (barato) ao agradável ;)

fantasma 25/10/06 14:39  

Olha que pensei nisso, flor! Happy Meals para todos, até já trazia o brinde!! ;o)

Patrícia 25/10/06 16:17  

lol!!! Era no minímo um casamento diferente, deixa-me que te diga! E sim, não precisavas de te preocupar com brindes e coisas do género!

Ana 25/10/06 21:51  

Gostei muito. Pode-se dizer que te fiquei a conhecer um bocadinho melhor =) *

Anónimo 26/10/06 11:40  

Tu chamas-te Ana??
Tu chamas-te Ana??

(desculpa, mas nao consegui ler mais nada a seguir à parte dos nomes...!!!!)

Agora a sério...Tu chamas-te Ana? QUI NOME TÃ FÊO! nao conheço ninguem que se chame assim, ehehe

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP